Are you sure ?
Please hit confirm if you Wish to logout
Are you sure ?
Please Enter the Reason why You want to leave Wealthword eg: Is that a UI, Technical Issue or Business rules etc.
Please hit confirm if you Wish to delete your all record
1. Mother's Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal .... , and the influence of mothers in society.
3. From the director of Pretty Woman comes a feel-good comedy about the intersecting lives of four families over a .... week leading up to Mother's Day.
4. Mother's Day complements similar celebrations honoring family members, such as .... Day, Siblings' Day, and Grandparents' Day
8. Mother's Day is the one day a year dedicated to loving and showing .... for your mom - although you probably should be celebrating her every day of the year.
9. Here's a quote from Mitch Albom to put on your Mother's Day card: "When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can .... on this earth."
10. A Polish proverb states that the greatest love is a mother's; then comes a dog's, then comes a .... .
2. Mother's Day is celebrated on various .... in many parts of the world, most commonly in the month May
5. Mother's Day is a day for many people to show their appreciation towards mothers and mother .... worldwide.
6. Although a place to honour mothers has ancient .... , US observance of Mother's Day originated in 1907 with the efforts of a devoted daughter, Anna M. Jarvis of Philadelphia, who conceived the idea of an annual nationwide celebration.
7. Whether you're spending Mother's day together or not, a .... photo and a good saying on your card go a long way.
Once you submit the puzzle, you will not be able to change or edit your answers.
Would you like to PAUSE this puzzle ?
You can come back and resume the puzzle while it is still active.
You cannot submit this puzzle!
It is mandatory to fill in all the answers to submit your puzzle. If you’re unsure, you can take a guess and submit the puzzle.
Sorry, the time has run out. Your entry has been forfeited.